Updated: Oct 17
Tune in: Apple Podcast | Spotify | Anchor
Please don't forget to subscribe & give us 5 stars! ⭐️✨ Thank you, friend.
Hey! Are you tired of people pleasing?
Click here to learn the #1 way to build your confidence muscle & become who you're meant to be, not who everyone else wants you to be.
Soulful Life Coach & Career Coach Devin Jones says "It’s okay to not have a dream. Most people have lots of passions. You can’t make any mistakes, everything is just a lesson!"
"Life & career isn’t as serious as you think it is! It’s not an exact formula. It’s an experimentation & exploration."
We talk a lot about this CliftonStrengths Personality test - You should take your Top 5 Strengths Test today!
We will answer these questions:
• What if I’ve never had a dream job? What if I have no idea where to start?
• How do I get rid of distractions?
• Am I proud of where I'm headed?
• Why do I keep staying in a job that I hate?
• Enneagram vs Strengthsfinder?
• Connecting deeply with my soul to understand my purpose?
Check out Devin's Career Coaching Course:
The Soul Career - helping women understand their purpose. Create a career you love. How to write a resume. How to write a cover letter & more!
• Designing your life class at Stanford & a book called Designing Your Life
• Creative Mornings monthly gathering in a city near you!
• Marie forleo's book - Everything is Figureoutable
• Bob Goff - God asks us to kick down doors
• Jen Sincero's book - You Are A Badass
My favorite Quotes From Today's Podcast:
“There’s no magic formula, like these 5 strengths = you should be a teacher! It’s about having the self awareness to know how you will use your unique 5 strengths in a specific job.”
“Suffering isn’t the worst thing that can happen. In order to truly pursue our purpose we will struggle a little bit. I don’t think struggle is the worst thing someone can experience. Maybe the struggle is okay. And it’s probably temporary.”
SMART Action Steps You Should Take:
1. Every day ask yourself, “What do I want? What makes me happy?”
2. Identify your limiting beliefs.
3. Be relentless in designing the life you want.
THANK YOU Devin Jones!!!