11. How to Avoid Perfectionism & Make Progress on your Passion with Travis Pied
Updated: Oct 17, 2020
Tune in: Apple Podcast | Spotify | Anchor
Please don't forget to subscribe & give us 5 stars! ⭐️✨ Thank you, friend.
Hey! Are you tired of people pleasing?
Click here to learn the #1 way to build your confidence muscle & become who you're meant to be, not who everyone else wants you to be.
What's up friends! Today's guest is Travis Pied, owner of The Luxury Functional Food Brand, Lume.
Todays topics include:
- Why Travis started his company - his mom struggled with migraines when he was a kid, she went from western medicine to implementing a holistic approach to help her migraines. She changed her diet & that healed her migraines!
- Travis's obsession with eating healthy & his desire to help the world eat healthier as well.
- Trial & error starting a business & entrepreneurial struggles.
- Slow & steady wins the race - "I thought it was going to take 2 months but it ended up taking 2 years of prep before launching my product!"
- Burnout & learning to find a balance, making relationships a priority.
- Progress over perfection - get rid of perfect! Instead, get started on something small today & repeating something small every single day.
- Financial struggle - credit card debt. "I was working 2 restaurant jobs during the day and working on Lume at night. I did what I had to do."
-The power of visualization.
- Ask yourself: How bad do you want it? You’ll find time for the things that matter to you.
Check out this brand new infused granola:
Lume Glow- Vitamin infused Granola’s designed to improve hair skin and nail health.
Lume Fit - herbal infused granola designed to elevate metabolism & reduce appetite
Go follow @eatlume.co and try the first ever collagen & herbal-supplement infused granola #eatlume
Connect with Travis on IG: @travis_pied