Go listen on Apple Podcastor Spotify, please subscribe & give us 5 stars! ✨
What's up friends! Today's guest is Travis Pied, owner of The Luxury Functional Food Brand, Lume.
Todays topics include:
- Why Travis started his company - his mom struggled with migraines when he was a kid, she went from western medicine to implementing a holistic approach to help her migraines. She changed her diet & that healed her migraines!
- Travis's obsession with eating healthy & his desire to help the world eat healthier as well.
- Trial & error starting a business & entrepreneurial struggles.
- Slow & steady wins the race - "I thought it was going to take 2 months but it ended up taking 2 years of prep before launching my product!"
- Burnout & learning to find a balance, making relationships a priority.
- Progress over perfection - get rid of perfect! Instead, get started on something small today & repeating something small every single day.
- Financial struggle - credit card debt. "I was working 2 restaurant jobs during the day and working on Lume at night. I did what I had to do."
-The power of visualization.
- Ask yourself: How bad do you want it? You’ll find time for the things that matter to you.
Check out this brand new infused granola:
Go follow @eatlume.coand try the first ever collagen & herbal-supplement infused granola #eatlume
Connect with Travis on IG: @travis_pied