12. Gut Health, Sugar Addiction & You Are What You Eat with Natalie Rose
Updated: Oct 17, 2020
Tune in: Apple Podcast | Spotify | Anchor
Please don't forget to subscribe & give us 5 stars! ⭐️✨ Thank you, friend.
Hey! Are you tired of people pleasing?
Click here to learn the #1 way to build your confidence muscle & become who you're meant to be, not who everyone else wants you to be.
Today's guest is Woman’s Wellness Coach - NATALIE ROSE who helps women find success with their diet for a lifetime.
Connect with Natalie on Instagram @nrxfitness
Natalie is super passionate about Nutrition & Personal Development!
We will be discussing:
• Keto diet & meal prepping & healing your gut
• Sugar addiction as a major problem in the USA
• Investing in yourself
• 5 foods you should be eating more
• We lead by what we do- NOT by what we say!
• Gut health, probiotics, & fermented foods
• Your diet plays a role with Alzheimer’s and Cancer
• Mindfulness around food - you are your own doctor
• And literally SO MUCH MORE :)
My 3 Favorite Quotes from Today's Episode:
1. " We can purchase the best food for our body because when we cook we know what we’re putting in our body."
2. "The more I invest in myself in my mental health, the better I show up in all areas of my life. Spend money on yourself, you’re worth it!"
3. "Being proud of where you are & excited about where you’re going."
- Rachel Hollis
- Marie Forleo
- Ed Mylett
- Jen Sincero
- You Are a Badass
- Girl Stop Apologizing
- Grant Cardone says to read or listen to a book 10x
- RX bars
- Perfect Bars
- You should be able to pronounce all the foods you’re putting in your body
3 Action Steps From This Podcast:
1. Pour into yourself - Morning Routine & reading Personal Development
2. Cook more meals at home
3. Always have a fitness or nutrition goal.
THANK YOU Natalie Rose!!!!