Why, hello friend!
I’m Janelle Lynnae, Founder of Next Level Confident.
I help self-conscious women become self- assured.
#NLC is a movement created to help women show up powerfully.
I help women overcome limitations unknowingly placed on self become clear on her purpose & take the risks necessary to live a life she's proud of.
Personally, I am a woman of faith, wife, badass business woman, friend, podcast host, and public speaker.
I love weight lifting, boxing, yoga, hanging out on the beach, donuts, petting puppies, reading personal development books & dancing with my husband in the kitchen.
& World Changer
5 Fun Facts About Me
1. My husband & I met through mutual friends on instagram! We were friends for 6 months, long distance dated for 6 months, and engaged for 7 months. #whenyouknowyouknow
2. I started #nextlevelconfident because I was a personal trainer that everyone called their therapist. I decided to create a program to improve my clients confidence mindset instead of simply their body. Now, I can change my clients lives from the inside out.
3. I've lived in Kansas, Belarus, New York, Colorado & California in my 27 years of life.
4. From about 14-22, I believed I was going to die in a car accident in my mid 20's. It's a long story that you can listen to here, but long story short, once I broke free from that lie, I decided to help others break free from the lies holding them back from living their best life.
5. I'm an Enneagram 8, ENFJ, and my top 5 strengths are Communication, Individualization, WOO, Positivity, & Activator. My love languages are physical touch & words of affirmation. I love personality tests!
Or, just keep reading
- Honesty, truth, & keeping it 100.
- Let your yes be yes & no be no. AKA do what you say you're going to!
- Take huge leaps of faith. Often.
- Don't be afraid to put in the work.
- 8 hours of sleep. Every. Single. Night.
- Fake it til you become it.
- Do what makes YOU happy. Stop people pleasing.
- You're the sum of the 5 people you hang around the most. Choose wisely.
My Top Values:
oh, and there's more!
The People in my Life
I love my family, friends, and clients very passionately.